Thursday, March 7, 2013

Nurse Nancy

Hello again!  It's another Delightful Thursday at Digital Delights by Louby Loo and Wendy's got another new release for you all!  My card today features Nurse Nancy.


She is such a cutie and I had a great time color her too!  I printed her onto Cryogen White Cardstock and colored her with my Copics.  The DP is the Get Better digital paper pack from Digital Delights as well.  I just love this red and turquoise color combo.  Rest assured that you will see this paper again.   I stitched the bottom panels, and added a ribbon, button, twine, and rhinestones from my stash.  The sentiment that I used is from the Feel Better Sentiment Set at Digital Delights.

Don't forget to head over to the Digital Delights Blog to see the other stamps in the new release.  My fellow DT members have some really great projects to share.  After that visit Delightful Challenges to see what fun they have for you as well.

Challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Button It
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Add ribbon or twine
Papertake Weekly  - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Buttons and Bows

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Brook,
    Your card is absolutely fabulous! Awesome coloring, embellishments, Everything! Outstanding work!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Brook and adore the way you have colored her!
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your super sweet card, that image is lovely and your layout is great! Thanks so much for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous get well card Brook. Cute little image which you've coloured beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brook...I love the colors you used with your card. Such a great card and your coloring is awesome. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card you made. Your colouring is amazing. Love the design also. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Hugs, Irene

    ReplyDelete